Student Parent Support Workers serve as primary advocates for Wayfinders’ students at school and in community. Applicants should possess recent & relevant program planning and mentorship experiences working with youth and families in culturally diverse communities.
- This position will commence in Early February 2019
- Applications should include all of the following: a cover letter; resume; two references; This is a unionized position.
- Email applications to: Meghan Loewen Cook, Director - email@example.com
- Application deadline: Noon, Tuesday, January 15, 2019
- Only those short-listed for an interview will be contacted
- See attached pdf.file below for full details on how to apply