On Monday, June 24, 2019 at 6:00 pm, the Seven Oaks Adult Learning Centre will hold the 2019 Graduation ceremony at the Seven Oaks Performing Arts Centre at Garden City Collegiate, 711 Jefferson Avenue. The ceremony will be followed by refreshments in the Garden City Commons with a family dance in the gym. The dance is open to all ages.
To participate in this year’s ceremony students will have:
- Completed at least 7 of the 8 required credits for a Mature Student Diploma. People with 7 credits can return to get their 8th credit
- Or completed 30 credits for a Regular High School Diploma
- And completed at least one credit at Seven Oaks ALC
Make sure your family & friends know you are graduating so they can come see you. All are welcome.
What do you need to do if you want to participate in this ceremony? Starting in May:
- Let the office know you are planning on attending
- Sign up for your graduation gown
- Receive up to 5 grad invitations from the office (more are welcome but we only give 5 invitations)
- Bring ID to exchange for the gown on June 25th at 4:45 pm
- March up there & get your diploma!!
Return the gown after pictures with family & friends & get your ID back.
If you are unsure of whether you can graduate see Fran or Jana for a credit check.