On Thursday, June 29, 2016 at 7:00 pm, the Seven Oaks Adult Learning Centre will hold the 2017 Graduation ceremony at the Maples Collegiate in the newly built Judy Silver Commons.
To participate in this year’s ceremony students will have:
- Completed at least 7 of the 8 required credits for a Mature Student Diploma. People with 7 credits can return to get their 8th credit
- Or completed 30 credits for a Regular High School Diploma
- And completed at least one credit at Seven Oaks ALC
Make sure your family & friends know you are graduating so they can come see you. All are welcome.
What do you need to do if you want to participate in this ceremony? Starting in May:
- Let the office know you are planning on attending
- Sign up for your graduation gown
- Receive up to 5 grad invitations from the office (more are welcome but we only give 5 invitations)
- Bring ID to exchange for the gown on June 29th at 5:30 pm
- March up there & get your diploma!!
Return the gown after pictures with family & friends & get your ID back.
If you are unsure of whether you can graduate see Fran or Jana for a credit check.
Do you want to speak at Grad? We are looking for 2 graduates. See David if you are interested.