We would like to encourage students to participate in the second national survey which will help us better understand the discrimination faced by LGBTQI2S secondary students across Canada and provide policy makers, educator and students with data, tools and resources to continue to create safer and more inclusive school environments nationwide.
- All students – LGBTQI2S and non-LGBTQI2S – are encouraged to participate.
- Individuals 14 years or older who are currently enrolled, have recently dropped out of, or have graduated from high school (secondary school) in the past year are qualified to participate.
- All responses are anonymous.
- The survey will be live from April 4th-June 30th, 2019.
- The final report/results will be published on Egale's website by January 2020.
- The survey can be found at https://egale.ca/climate-survey/
The survey, which can also be found on Egale's website, is being conducted in partnership with Dr. Tracey Peter, Department of Sociology and Criminology, University of Manitoba. Any questions or concerns should be directed to her by phone at 204-474-9416 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.