Want to work at the Met?
If you are interested in becoming an Advisor at the Met, here are a few helpful hints:
- Research all you can about Big Picture Learning and read Dennis Litky's book, The Big Picture.
- Schedule a day to drop by the Met and engage in a morning or afternoon with our learners and Advisors.
- Keep checking the Seven Oaks School Division website to see when positions are posted.
We are looking for people who:
- Absolutely adore working with young people;
- Understand fully project-based learning and have experience in this area;
- Have competencies in mathematics;
- Are adaptable, flexible, positive, and full of energy;
- Model life-long learning, and are willing to engage with other faculty members and students in group studies.