Amber Trails Community School offers FREE preschool programs for parents/caregivers and their children from birth to age six to enjoy together! If you have preschoolers at home, we hope you will join us at our free preschool programs.
WHAT is parent/child preschool programming?
Parent/child preschool programs are for you and your child (0-6 years) to be part of a learning environment together in our school. In our programs we play, create art, read stories, sing songs and share a healthy snack. It is a wonderful opportunity for parents and children to play, learn and meet other families in our community!
HOW do I register my child for parent/child preschool programs?
registration for the Fall Session (October to December) is now closed and all
programs are full. Registration for the Winter Session (January to March)
will start in January 2022.
WHY are parent/child preschool programs right for your family?
* Children and parents/caregivers have a fun time playing together and participating in quality learning activities.
* Children may meet future classmates, become comfortable in their new school environment and share experiences that are similar to ones they will have in kindergarten.
* Attending parent/child preschool programs strengthens the school/family partnership by giving children the opportunity to be a part of the school community before they attend kindergarten.
* The transition to kindergarten is eased as school is already a familiar and welcoming place. Please Remember:
* Parking: Please park along Templeton Avenue. Parking is not available in the parking lot.
* Shoes: Please bring indoor shoes. Adults and children must have footwear on at all times, in case of a fire drill.
For more information about our preschool programs, please contact Community Coordinators
Rabiena Sharif or Colleen Zahedi
204-697-5965 (leave a message)