Fundraising at GC
Who can participate?
ALL GC students. Every participating student has an individual account.
What can I use fundraising profits for?
Use your fundraising profits to pay for
* School trips & Activities
* Athletic fees & Tournaments
* Grad Wear, Photos & Dinner-Dance Tickets
* Gopher Hole Merchandise
How do I get involved?
1. Check out the fundraising bulletin board outside of Rm209W
or on the school website.
2. Choose the campaign(s) you’d like to participate in & pick up the items/order forms from
Mrs Lubkey in Rm209W at the posted start date.
3. SELL, SELL, SELL!
4. Return your orders/ payments to Mrs Lubkey by the campaign’s end date.
Campaign #1 - Spring 2022
Gourmet Cookie Dough
Sales Dates: March 15 to April 6
Orders & Payment Due: on or before 3:45pm on April 6th - NO LATE ORDERS!!
- Place cheque(s) payable to Garden City Collegiate &/or exact cash with order in a sealed envelope or Ziploc-type bag and turn in to Mrs Lubkey.
- Be sure that your name & grade are clearly written on the outside of the envelop/baggie and the order form
Delivery Date: last week of April
– exact delivery date will be announced & posted on the school fundraising page once our order has been placed
- Pick up on that day will be between 2:30-4:00pm
These items are all perishable products. The school will not have space to house your frozen packages overnight. PLEASE set a reminder for this pick up time!!
Want to participate in this fundraiser????
See Mrs Lubkey in Rm209W to pick up your order form and information or download below and print your own
Fundraising Campaign 1 Spring 2022.pdf
2022 Momentum Gourmet Cookie Order Form.pdf