On August 17, 2021 a letter was sent to all caregivers of Seven Oaks School Division students. Please click here to read. Vaccination is the best protective factor against COVID-19.
At a high level:
- Masks will be required for all staff, students and visitors indoors in our schools and while on school buses.
- We will continue to balance educational aims and the need to reduce the risk of COVID-19 infection.
- We anticipate offering all students a full program of study and activities.
- All staff and students are expected to screen for symptoms of COVID-19 daily and stay home if they are symptomatic.
- We will continue to confine Kindergarten to Grade 8 students to single class cohorts in order to limit exposure.
- We will open additional spaces and stagger lunch and activity breaks to minimize crowding when students eat.
- We will continue to optimize our school ventilation systems.