Want to be a Family Ambassador at the Seven Oaks Met School?
Dear Met School Families,
Can you spare one evening a month? Would you like to meet with open and like-minded Met School Families and educators? Do you want to be involved in your child's education, the Met School and the school division that supports them?
As a Family Ambassador you will have the opportunity to:
- Have a voice within the school
- Educate and empower local businesses to mentor our students at internships
- Volunteer at school events (coffee house, family BBQ, open house, awards night, mentor appreciation pancake breakfast, graduation)
- Promote the Met School
- Become an advocate for your child and their school
- Attend divisional workshops (i.e. The Blanket Exercise)
- Bring your strengths, gifts and talents to the Met School table
- Be Q & A contact to speak to current and/or upcoming families
- Model to your child that it is important to volunteer
- Have a great addition to your resume!
Like our children, we are always learning, so please come learn with us!! We look forward to hearing from you. Please email FamilyAmbassador@7oaks.org for more information.
Seven Oaks Met School Family Ambassadors