École Belmont is a nut, fish and shellfish restricted/aware school.
We have several students who have severe allergies to nuts, fish and/or shellfish. The result of ingestion or cross contamination through merely touching or smelling these allergens on another student’s breath, even in microscopic amounts, can trigger in these students allergic responses from hives, swelling, respiratory congestion to the most severe, and anaphylactic shock requiring injection with an epipen. Exposure to a tiny amount is very serious, and can be life-threatening.
We appreciate all your efforts in this matter and thank you for your consideration and cooperation in keeping our school as safe as possible.