BUY YOUR GRAD TICKETS HERE. The last day to purchase tickets is on Friday, June 14th: https://maples.inviteright.com/grad2019
PLEASE IGNORE THE INFORMATION ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THIS PAGE. THEY ARE INFORMATION FROM LAST YEAR. THANKS!
Ticket Sales: TBA
Cash Sale Days:
Requirements when buying a ticket:
Your first and last legal name
Your 7-digit student number (e.x. 97*****)
Your complete home address
Your home phone number
The full name of the parent or guardian picking you (and your guest) up
Your parent or guardian's driver's licence number (NOT their licence plate!)
Guest Approval Form:
Bringing a guest to the dinner and dance? Grab a form from the Maples or Seaford Office and hand it in by May 15, 2019 to Mr. Shier. The form MUST be approved by the school before you can purchase your grad tickets!
Ticket Price Breakdown:
Please have the following ready when purchasing tickets ONLINE:
- Access to credit card information to pay for ticket.
- Parent Pickup information (full name and driver's license number). This is a MUST!
- Guest Information, MB Health Card Number, Student Number
- Coordinate table seating. Tables are grouped in sets of 10. Students are able to view where other students are sitting on the online form.
- All students must go through the online process to purchase tickets.
- Tickets will not be sold to students who have not paid all library fines, textbook fees, parking fines, fundraising, sport fees, etc. You must be able to prove that you have paid all your debts in order to purchase a ticket. Please check with the office to find out if your name is on the outstanding fines list.
- Tickets can be paid online with Credit (Visa, MasterCard) or Visa Debit. Debit card use and acceptance will vary from bank to bank and may not all be accepted depending on individuals account.
- If circumstances restrict the purchase through those forms of payment, please contact Mr. Schier or Mr. Buffie to make other arrangements.
- Please indicate allergy concerns on the online ticket form.