Date: Saturday, June 25, 2022
Time: 6:00 pm - 12:00 midnight
Theme: The Royal Ball
Each table will be served with their signature bread basket.
Starter: Cream of Wild Mushroom Soup
Main Entree: Choose one of three options below:
1. Chicken Tonkatsu (A double crusted chicken breast roasted until golden brown and crispy, accompanied with a traditional Asian sauce.)
2. Baked Manicotti (Pasta tubes filled with a three cheese blend baked in our rich marinara sauce with melted Mozzarella and Parmesan)
3. Vegetable Tian (Layers of vegetable ratatouille, sauteed spinach, and onions, topped with a grilled Portabella mushroom on a bed of rice)
Vegetables: Roasted Root Vegetables, Bruschetta-Stuffed Zucchini
Starch: Roasted Baby Red Potatoes
Dessert: Warm Molten Lava Cake
- You, your guest, and your parents/guardians will need to present a GOVERNMENT ISSUED ID to enter the event.
- If you are bringing a guest to the event, you are responsible for completing a Guest Approval Form. Forms are available in the Maples office or you can access it here:Maples Collegiate Guest Pass Sheet 2022.pdf They must be approved by the school before you can purchase grad tickets!
- Guest Pass Instructions for Grads: Guest Pass Instructions for Grad.pdf
- For more information about this event, please click on the Dinner and Dance Tickets tab on the left side.