Date: Saturday, June 24, 2023
Time: 6:00 pm - 12:00 midnight
Theme: Fairy Tale Garden
Each table will be served with their signature bread basket.
Starter: Roasted Tomato Basil Soup
Main Entree: Choose one of two options below:
1. Chicken Tonkatsu (A classic Japanese panko breaded double crusted chicken breast roasted until golden brown and crispy, accompanied with a traditional Tonkatsu plum sauce.)
2. Baked Manicotti (Pasta tubes filled with a three cheese blend baked in our rich marinara sauce with melted Mozzarella and Parmesan)
Vegetables: Green Beans, Grilled Peppers (red and green)
Starch: Scallop Au Gratin
Dessert: Petites Gateaux (Layers of silky white, milk, and dark chocolate mousse.)
- You, your guest, and your parents/guardians will need to present a GOVERNMENT ISSUED ID to enter the event.
- If you are bringing a guest to the event, you are responsible for completing a Guest Approval Form. Forms are available in the Maples office or you can access it here: TBA. They must be approved by the school before you can purchase grad tickets!
- Guest Pass Instructions for Grads: Guest Pass Instructions for Grad.pdf
- For more information about this event, please click on the Dinner and Dance Tickets tab on the left side.