Location: Social Sciences Open Area
Dates: April 3rd - 6th, 10th - 12th
Retake Dates: May 16th - 19th
Grad Photo Retakes Location: Social Sciences Open Area
Time: by appointment only
Booking Appointments: https://schedule.prestigeportraits.ca (Note that when you book an appointment online, you need your first and last legal name (i.e. if your have two names for your first name, please enter both).
- $35 - sitting fee (if students want to receive a sample photo package)
- You do not have to pay anything if you only want a grad photo for the grad class composite/yearbook. However, you will still need to book an appointment
- Lifetouch no longer offers friendship photos.
NOTE: $35 Session Fee is required at the time of your appointment. Students who do not bring their session fee will not be
Schedule your photo appointment online! You can only book an appointment on the dates provided for your school by selecting your school's name in the drop-down menu, and then entering the first and last name that the school has on file for you. If you have two names for your first name, please write your full first name!
You have the option to prepay your session fee ($35) online. If you have not prepaid online, then your session fee must be paid to your photographer at the time of your photo session. Debit or credit is preferred, but cash and cheque will be accepted. Cheque made payable to Lifetouch Canada.
If you only want a grad photo for the yearbook, you do not have to pay for the session fee! However, please book online so you can reserve an appointment time with a photographer. When you come in, please tell them that you only want a Yearbook/Composite photo.
Photos will be taken in the Social Sciences Open Area (2nd Floor) on the Maples Side. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time!
A Word about Your Proofs
Contemporary poses can be included in your session. This is of the individual graduate only and is done in casual dress. Your portrait session is about capturing your true personality, so we encourage you to bring in a prop such as a musical instrument, sporting equipment, etc.
**Please note: due to allergies, animals are not permitted during any grad photo sessions**
A Word about Your Proofs
Two to three weeks after your photo session, you will receive a set of proofs by Canada Post and an email with a link so you can view your graduation proofs online. Keep in mind that your proofs are not retouched, but your finished portrait order will include basic retouching at no charge to eliminate blemishes & soften lines. Premium retouching is available at an additional cost.
- If you are wearing a mask, you will be asked to remove it just prior to the start of your session.
- Hair and makeup must be done before your photo session starts.
- If you are bringing in a prop (i.e. , please ensure you have it ready at the time of your session.
- Lifetouch will provide the traditional grad gown, hat, tassel, v-stole and roses.
- You are welcome to wear your own dress shirt (of any colour) with or without tie. Please ensure your tie is pre-tied before your appointment or use a clip-on tie.
- Graduates who prefer to not wear a dress shirt with or without a tie, we suggest wearing a v-neck or scoop neck shirt. Please come prepared to your session already dressed in this attire.