Retake Dates: TBA
Time: by appointment only
Booking Appointments: https://schedule.prestigeportraits.ca (Note that when you book an appointment online, you need your first and last legal name (i.e. if your first name has two names, enter both).
If you missed Grad Photos, click on the link above regarding grad photo retakes!
- $30 - sitting fee (if students want to receive a sample photo package)
- You do not have to pay anything if you only want a grad photo for the grad class composite (i.e. the class photo in the hallways).
- Lifetouch no longer offers friendship photos.
NOTE: $30.00 Session Fee is required at the time of your appointment. Students who do not bring their session fee will not be
- Schedule your photo appointment online! You can only book an appointment on the dates provided for your school by selecting your school name in the drop-down menu, and then entering the first (if you have two first names, enter both) and last name that the school has on file for you.
- Enter an email address to receive confirmation of the appointment and reminders.
- You have the option to prepay your session fee online; if you have not prepaid online then your $30.00 Session Fee must be paid to your photographer at the time of your photo session. Debit or credit is preferred, but cash and cheque will be accepted. Cheque made payable to Lifetouch Canada.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time!
Graduating Class Composite
o An 11x14 souvenir Graduating Class Composite is included with your session fee. Composites will be distributed at the school inJune.
o It is essential all Graduates be photographed to ensure everyone is included in the composite. Anyone not wishing to have a session should still make an appointment and the photographer will take 2 photographs for the composite.
Contemporary poses can be included in your session. This is of the individual graduate only and is done in casual dress. Your portrait session is about capturing your true personality, so we encourage you to bring in a prop such as a musical instrument, sporting equipment, etc.
**Please note: due to allergies, animals are not permitted during any grad photo sessions**
A Word about Your Proofs
Two to three weeks after your photo session, you will receive a set of proofs by Canada Post and we'll also email you a link so you can view your graduation proofs online. Keep in mind that your proofs are not retouched, but your finished portrait order will include basic retouching at no charge to eliminate blemishes & soften lines. Premium retouching is available.
In order to ensure your safety and that of
our staff, we have made a few adjustments to our daily operations. Please read
the following points outlined below:
- If you are experiencing any symptoms related to COVID-19 as outlined by the Province of Manitoba, please do not come to your appointment and we will be happy to reschedule you at a later date. You can refer to the Health Canada Screening Tool website to take a self-assessment test at: sharedhealthmb.ca/covid19/screening-tool/
- Masks are mandatory and can only be taken off when being photographed.
- Please ensure you are practicing safe social distancing at all times.
- Please arrive 5 - 10 minutes prior to the start of your scheduled appointment time. Anyone who is late will not be photographed and cancellations will require 48-hour notice.
- Only the graduate will be allowed at the appointment; no friends or family members will be permitted to ensure proper safe social distancing.
- Photographers will not provide white dress shirts or black ties for graduates to use. You are welcome to wear your own dress shirt (of any colour) with your own tie. Please ensure your tie is pre-tied before your appointment or use a clip-on tie.
- Graduates who prefer to not wear a dress shirt with or without a tie, we suggest wearing a v-neck or scoop neck shirt. Please come prepared to your session already dressed in this attire.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided upon arrival to your appointment; the refusal of using sanitizer will result in voluntary cancellation of your appointment.