Location: Theatre room
Dates: April 4th-8th (The 11th and 12th will only be open for booking once April 4th-8th days are fully booked)
Retake Dates: May 3rd-6th
Grad Photo Retakes Location: Social Sciences Open Area (Teachers in that Open Area are: Mr. Waldbauer, Mr. Michalchyshyn, Ms. Terrick, Ms. Morrissette, Ms. Garton, Mr. Hawamda)
Time: by appointment only
Booking Appointments: https://schedule.prestigeportraits.ca (Note that when you book an appointment online, you need your first and last legal name (i.e. if your first name has two names, enter both).
If you missed Grad Photos, click on the link above regarding grad photo retakes!
- $30 - sitting fee (if students want to receive a sample photo package)
- You do not have to pay anything if you only want a grad photo for the grad class composite (i.e. the class photo in the hallways).
- Lifetouch no longer offers friendship photos.
NOTE: $30.00 Session Fee is required at the time of your appointment. Students who do not bring their session fee will not be
- Schedule your photo appointment online! You can only book an appointment on the dates provided for your school by selecting your school name in the drop-down menu, and then entering the first (if you have two first names, enter both) and last name that the school has on file for you.
- Enter an email address to receive confirmation of the appointment and reminders.
- Grad Photos are scheduled to take place in the Seaford Gym on the side closest to the Foods Room. Please use the entrance near the Foods room and not the gym entrance.
- You have the option to prepay your session fee online; if you have not prepaid online then your $30.00 Session Fee must be paid to your photographer at the time of your photo session. Debit or credit is preferred, but cash and cheque will be accepted. Cheque made payable to Lifetouch Canada.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time!
Graduating Class Composite
o An 11x14 souvenir Graduating Class Composite is included with your session fee. Composites will be distributed at the school inJune.
o It is essential all Graduates be photographed to ensure everyone is included in the composite. Anyone not wishing to have a session should still make an appointment and the photographer will take 2 photographs for the composite at no charge.
Contemporary poses can be included in your session. This is of the individual graduate only and is done in casual dress. Your portrait session is about capturing your true personality, so we encourage you to bring in a prop such as a musical instrument, sporting equipment, etc.
**Please note: due to allergies, animals are not permitted during any grad photo sessions**
A Word about Your Proofs
Two to three weeks after your photo session, you will receive a set of proofs by Canada Post and an email with a link so you can view your graduation proofs online. Keep in mind that your proofs are not retouched, but your finished portrait order will include basic retouching at no charge to eliminate blemishes & soften lines. Premium retouching is available at an additional cost.
In order to ensure your safety and that of our staff, we have made a few adjustments to our daily operations to ensure a safe environment, including mask usage, no touch posing, no assistance on grooming and social distancing.
Please arrive 5 - 10 minutes prior to the start of your scheduled appointment time. Anyone who is late will not be photographed and cancellations will require 48-hour notice.
Photographers will not provide white dress shirts or black ties for graduates to use. You are welcome to wear your own dress shirt (of any colour) with your own tie. Please ensure your tie is pre-tied before your appointment or use a clip-on tie.
Graduates who prefer to not wear a dress shirt with or without a tie, we suggest wearing a v-neck or scoop neck shirt. Please come prepared to your session already dressed in this attire.