Skip to main content
830 Powers Street, Winnipeg, MB, R2V 4E7| Phone: (204) 586-8061| Fax: (204) 589-2504
Utility links
Seven Oaks School Division
Community Begins Here
Facilities Rental Information

Please refer to information below pertaining to rental of facilities in the Seven Oaks School Division.

For further information please contact  the Maintenance Department at (204) 338-7991.

Online Invoice Payment.jpg