Casual Opportunities - Summer
Currently we are accepting applications to establish an "eligibility list" to fill future vacancies.
- Applications/resumes are only accepted online. We no longer accept hard copies unless indicated otherwise on the job application.
All candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
- An offer of employment is subject to the results of a Criminal Record Check and clear report from the Child Abuse Registry.
- Criminal Record Search MUST include Vulnerable Sector Verification.
- If you reside outside of the city of Winnipeg, criminal record search may be obtained from your local RCMP Services.
- Click here for additional information on Criminal Record Search Certificate or the Child Abuse Registry Check.
- Only those under consideration will be contacted for an interview.
- Are you 13, 14 or 15 years of age and want to work in Manitoba? Then you are required to complete the Young Worker Readiness Certificate Course (YWRCC) online at
ywrcc.safemanitoba.com. The certificate showing completion must be included with your application.