Currently we are accepting applications to establish an "eligibility list" to fill future vacancies.
- Student Parent Support Worker (SPSW) - Wayfinders - EXTENDED CLOSING DATE - Friday, May 14, 2021 at 4:00 p.m.
3 Term Positions available
- B.E.E.P. Coordinator - closes Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 4:00 p.m.
- School Psychologist - Full-time Term 2021-2022 - closes Friday, May 14, 2021 at noon.
- Health Care Aide CVE Teacher - Part-time (.50) Indefinite Term - closes Friday, May 21, 2021 at 3:00 p.m.
- Administrative Assistant - Maintenance & Transportation Depts (2 positions) - closes Friday, May 21, 2021 at 12:00 noon
- Applications/resumes are only accepted online. We no longer accept hard copies unless indicated otherwise on the job application.
- All candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
- An offer of employment is subject to the results of a Criminal Record Check and clear report from the Child Abuse Registry.
- Only those under consideration will be contacted for an interview.
- Criminal Record Search MUST include Vulnerable Sector Verification.
- If you reside outside of the city of Winnipeg, criminal record search may be obtained from your local RCMP Services.
- Are you 13, 14 or 15 years of age and want to work in Manitoba? Then you are required to complete the Young Worker Readiness Certificate Course (YWRCC) online at ywrcc.safemanitoba.com. The certificate showing completion must be part of your application form.
Click here for additional information on Criminal Record Search Certificate or the Child Abuse Registry Check.