We accept applications for teaching positions online. We ask teacher applicants interested in joining our school division to create an online portfolio. Please complete all sections of your portfolio before applying to a job posting, unless you are a student in your final year of your Bachelor of Education. If so, we encourage you to begin your portfolio today, and add required documents as they are made available to you.
There are three steps to apply for teaching positions in Seven Oaks School Division:
1. Register online by clicking here APPLY NOW
2. Create Your Portfolio
3. Apply for Jobs
Criminal Record Search Certificate (with Vulnerable Sector Verification)
May be obtained from your local RCMP Services or Winnipeg Police Services (click here for details and online application).
Child Abuse Registry Check
Obtained at the Child Protection Branch, 1st Floor-777 Portage Ave.
Manitoba Teaching Certificate or application in process
Obtained from the Professional Certification Manitoba Education and Youth Box 700, Russell, Manitoba R0J 1W0, (telephone: 1-800 667-2378)
Student Teaching Evaluations (interim and final) New graduates only
Benefits of Registering Online
- We can quickly create postings that are immediately available for you to view.
- Rather than continually revisiting our site, applicants can sign up for the Job Alert feature that will instantly notify you via email when we post a teaching position.
- You can review our document requirements and then post your documents electronically. You can modify your cover letters to apply to specific positions. When you update information, it can be made available to all our administrators simultaneously.
- When we believe we may have a potential opening, our school administrators can conduct searches based on their requirements and find your profile.
- If you sign up to interview with us at a university job fair, all of your information can be posted and available to us. You will not need to bring hardcopies to the interview or subsequent interviews.