We are happy to announce that Parent-Child Preschool Programs will take place in 2020-2021, with some changes and limitations.
Programming will begin in October. Dates and times will vary from school to school. Registrations are required.
Due to COVID 19:
- Group sizes will be smaller and program times may be shortened depending on the number of registrants at each school.
- Families need to self-screen. PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND if you, your child or anyone in your household has symptoms.
- Adults must wear a mask. Masks for children are optional.
- Registration will be required by phone or email. We are unable to take in-person registrations at this time.
- Families may only register and attend at one school.
- Only one adult may attend with the child(ren).
- Once registered, you will be assigned a day and time to attend. This will be the group (cohort) you attend with. To reduce the risk and help with contact tracing, “drop-ins" will not be permitted.
For further information regarding programs
and registration, please contact your school’s community coordinator. Please
click on By Location in Quick Links to locate your school community coordinator
and their email contact.
We promote early childhood development.
We offer Free Parent-Child programs for parents/caregivers and children, birth to age 6 in 17 schools.
Our programs offer an inviting way for you and your families to
connect with your school community.
Our programs are led by
Community Coordinators who are community members, rich in early childhood knowledge.
Do you have questions about your toddler's speech and language development? The Community Coordinators can help.
Have you heard of the Seven Oaks Early Learning Parent Child Coalition? Parent Child Coalitions exist throughout Manitoba, bringing intersectoral partners together, collaborating to support the healthy development of children ages 0-6 years.
check our calendars to find Parent & Child programs near you. Please contact the school's community coordinator for more information and/or to register.
For more information please email Shelley Warkentin at: email@example.com
Ask us all about it. Find a Community Coordinator nearest to you!
Come play with us!