We are excited to announce that our Parent-Child preschool programs will be in-person to start the year!
Group sizes will need to be smaller and program times may need to be shortened depending on the number of registrants at each school. Programming will begin in October. Dates and times will vary from school to school.
Due to COVID 19:
- All adults who attend the preschool program with a child must be fully vaccinated and show proof of vaccinations, either with the vaccination card or their QR code.
- Adults must wear a mask. Masks for children are encouraged, but we realize the youngest children may not be able to properly wear a mask at all times.
- Families need to self-screen. PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND if you, your child or anyone in your household has symptoms.
- Registration will be required by phone, email, or online depending on the program's registration system. We will not have in-person registrations.
- Families may only register and attend at one school.
- Only one adult may attend with the child(ren).
- Once registered, you will be assigned a day and time to attend. This will be your group (cohort). To reduce the risk and help with contact tracing, we will not be able to accept “drop-ins".
For further information regarding programs
and registration, please contact your school and ask to speak to the Community Coordinator, or for their email address. The Community Coordinators work in more than one school, so please send them an email if they are not at the school when you call.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. We look forward to seeing you back in our schools soon.
click on By Location in Quick Links to locate your school Community Coordinator
and their email contact.
We promote early childhood development.
We offer Free Parent-Child programs for parents/caregivers and children, birth to age 6 in 17 schools.
Our programs offer an inviting way for you and your families to
connect with your school community.
Our programs are led by
Community Coordinators who are community members, rich in early childhood knowledge.
Do you have questions about your toddler's speech and language development? The Community Coordinators can help.
Have you heard of the Seven Oaks Early Learning Parent Child Coalition? Parent Child Coalitions exist throughout Manitoba, bringing intersectoral partners together, collaborating to support the healthy development of children ages 0-6 years.
check our calendars to find Parent & Child programs near you. Please contact the school's community coordinator for more information and/or to register.
For more information please email Shelley Warkentin at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ask us all about it. Find a Community Coordinator nearest to you!
Come play with us!