Summer School 2022 - July 5-July 28
Period A - 8:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
Period B - 10:40 to 1:10 p.m.
Who can take a summer school course?
- Summer School courses are a condensed version of the course offered during the regular school year- not every topic will be covered.
- To take a Summer School course, students MUST HAVE TAKEN THE COURSE DURING THE REGULAR SCHOOL YEAR and received a minimum final mark of 35%.
- Verification of this mark will be required prior to acceptance.
Where are the classes held?
- Classes are held at Maples Collegiate, 1330 Jefferson Avenue
- Students will receive an email informing them of the assigned classroom(s) for their registered course(s) as soon as the minimum enrollment has been reached.
How much does it cost?
- If you live within the Seven Oaks School Division catchment area the cost is $50/course.
- If you live outside of the Seven Oaks School Division catchment the cost is $150/course. Click here to see our boundaries.
When can I register? From June 10-30, 2022 at 3:00pm
- Please register on-line.
- Payments can be made
- online at the time of registration with a credit card or
- at your home school (if you are attending a Seven Oaks School Division school) with cash/cheque payment or
- at Summer School office with debit card payment.
- Location and hours of Summer School Office
- 375 Jefferson Avenue
- Office Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Closed during Lunch Hours: 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.
How do I show my post-secondary program that I have completed required courses for graduation through Summer School?
- Summer School grades will be received by your home school in late August to become part of your official transcript.
- Students completing Gr12/40S courses can request an Interim Mark Letter from the Summer School Principal to take to the Admissions Office of their prospective school to verify that those credits have been earned.
Who can I contact for more information regarding Summer School?
If you require further information, please contact the Summer School Principal Saundra Lubkey at 204-583-8200 or via email at email@example.com or Donna Wolfram at 204-927-3700.